Patiala Chicken Curry
Product Information: Patiala is a stately district, full elegant temples and opulent estates ,located in the southeastern region of Punjab. Patiala Chicken is a quintessential Punjabi dish that exudes the sophistication of its origins. This spice kit takes you through a chef's authentic cooking process, one of the boldest and most flavourful curries you will find, in four steps, while making it very simple. Shipping is free within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Label Description: Patiala chicken, a Punjabi culinary treasure, is singularly rich and complex, bursting with notes of cardamom, cinnamon, coriander, and ginger.
- SPICE PACK 1: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves
- SPICE PACK 2: Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Salt
- SPICE PACK 4: Red Chili powder (VERY HOT! for heat adjustment)
- SPICE PACK 5: Garam Masala (Custom Blend)
Heat Level: Traditionally served hot but we recommend a medium heat.
Serving Size: 4
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Marination Time: None
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Fairly simple recipe with good flavours. Turned out very well. I did find that even with the full chili packet added the dish was not flaming hot. A good way to do Indian dishes on an occasional basis without having to load the pantry with ingredients.
Awesome products! Awesome service!
So far so good...I ordered five different packets and have used two. The flavors are spectacular and putting a delicious meal together this easily is wonderful. Will order again for sure!