Murg Makhani - Modern Butter Chicken Recipe
Package Description:This Murgh Makhani is a truly Indian version of the famous Butter Chicken. It’s a real restaurant recipe perfectly mingling cashew, tomato, cream, and luxurious authentic ingredients.
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: PAPRIKA, CORIANDER, CUMIN, DRY GARLIC, SALT, GINGER
- SPICE PACK 2: PAPRIKA, GARAM MASALA* , SALT, DRY GARLIC, GINGER
- SPICE PACK 3: FENUGREEK LEAVES
- SPICE PACK 4: CHILI POWDER (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
*GARAM MASALA: (CORIANDER, CINNAMON, CUMIN, GINGER, CLOVES, CARDAMOM, BLACK PEPPER)
Serving Size : 4
Cook Time: 30 Minute
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Really enjoyed this recipe. It's less acidic and creamier than other recipes I have tried, and more like restaurant butter chicken. My daughter was looking for a "less tomatoey" butter chicken recipe - this is it!
This is the best product at the best price point any wannabe chef will encounter. I love to cook, especially Indian food and curries. I’ve made hundreds of curries, never the same twice, I’ve had very good Indian cooks stand beside me and I still feel inadequate. This product is idiot proof, the spice blends are ideal, flavour is spot on and directions a child could follow. The spice packet they include to spice as you like is perfect. I’ve endured putting the entire packet in once and it’s not for the faint of heart!!! Superb. I just ordered another 5 pack and I’m looking forward to each meal. Spot on, a great marketing strategy with a great product. I don’t normally gush like this, you have to try it, then you’ll understand.
Outstanding product, genuine taste
Haven't had a chance to make one of the kits yet, but I will let you know when I do. I am looking forward to trying them.