Butter Chicken 1950's Inspired
Product Information: This spice kit separates an authentic butter chicken recipe into four stages, with four corresponding spice blends to be added at different stages of the cooking process. None of the essential ingredients have been substituted. Possibly the best butter chicken spice kit you will ever find (just check out our reviews below). Free shipping within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Package Description: This is the original Butter Chicken, invented at the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi. Delicious marinated chicken braised in a buttery, spiced tomato gravy make this a sure winner!
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 2: Cumin Seeds
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Salt, Fenugreek, Sugar
- SPICE PACK 4: Chili Powder (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
Serving Size : 8
Cook Time: 30 Minute
Haven’t tried them yet
I often try to prepare butter chicken at home using either my own spices or a cooking sauce. None of these came close to the results I got using MasterIndian butter chicken. I attribute that both to the freshness of the spices and the suggested order in which these spices are to be used.
An absolute wonderful product
Took all the guess work out of trying this Indian dish.
I used ALL of package number 4, and didn't find it too spicy
I highly recommend this product
Not a lot of flavour
Order #1863 has not arrived yet -