Butter Chicken 1950's Inspired
Product Information: This spice kit separates an authentic butter chicken recipe into four stages, with four corresponding spice blends to be added at different stages of the cooking process. None of the essential ingredients have been substituted. Possibly the best butter chicken spice kit you will ever find (just check out our reviews below). Free shipping within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Package Description: This is the original Butter Chicken, invented at the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi. Delicious marinated chicken braised in a buttery, spiced tomato gravy make this a sure winner!
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 2: Cumin Seeds
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Salt, Fenugreek, Sugar
- SPICE PACK 4: Chili Powder (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
Serving Size : 8
Cook Time: 30 Minute
The directions on the butter chicken is a bit confusing and I don't think anyone would call the sauce a gravy? Gravy is more of a brown sauce.
Have already ordered more and gifted them for Christmas.
Every spice packet I’ve purchased from master Indian has surpassed my expectations! It’s quick, easy, no fuss and tastes authentic every time!!
Love these mixes!
Delicious!! I most often cook for only myself, but plan on making Butter Chicken for my friends as soon as the Covid restrictions are lifted. They will be thrilled!