Butter Chicken 1950's Inspired
Product Information: This spice kit separates an authentic butter chicken recipe into four stages, with four corresponding spice blends to be added at different stages of the cooking process. None of the essential ingredients have been substituted. Possibly the best butter chicken spice kit you will ever find (just check out our reviews below). Free shipping within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Package Description: This is the original Butter Chicken, invented at the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi. Delicious marinated chicken braised in a buttery, spiced tomato gravy make this a sure winner!
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 2: Cumin Seeds
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Salt, Fenugreek, Sugar
- SPICE PACK 4: Chili Powder (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
Serving Size : 8
Cook Time: 30 Minute
The instructions are clear & easy. I made the Tika Masala & my guests didn't believe I made it myself. I will definitely be ordering more!!
I just made the Korma and it was amazing! These spices are so Aromatic and easy to follow recipe. I’m in love!!
Being from the UK we have been blessed with great curries.
I think the problem lies with the interpretation.The packetging and instructions were great!
Unfortunately the finished product was lacking . Sorry
I have tried both the butter chicken and the Tikka masala now and both have been big hits. The instructions are easy to follow, the results are delicious and you can make the dish as spicy (or not!) as you want.
The company delivers very quickly. I will be making this a regular go-to for supper.