Butter Chicken 1950's Inspired
Product Information: This spice kit separates an authentic butter chicken recipe into four stages, with four corresponding spice blends to be added at different stages of the cooking process. None of the essential ingredients have been substituted. Possibly the best butter chicken spice kit you will ever find (just check out our reviews below). Free shipping within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Package Description: This is the original Butter Chicken, invented at the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi. Delicious marinated chicken braised in a buttery, spiced tomato gravy make this a sure winner!
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 2: Cumin Seeds
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Salt, Fenugreek, Sugar
- SPICE PACK 4: Chili Powder (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
Serving Size : 8
Cook Time: 30 Minute
It was delicious!! My wife even enjoyed it. Will buy again.
Not a madras as we know it. Very pale and watery. Flavour was spicy but definitely not a typical madras. Sorry but didn’t like it . I have Butter chicken and Vindaloo to try next.
We were able to add just the right amount of spice.
Have not yet used the product.
Found these wonderful spices at a small shop and tried them and fell in love, but they we rare to find in main stores. I am so glad we found them directly online and we ordered one of everything! Because each one is awesome there is not a bad mix at all.
Shipping was the fastest I ever gotten anything and the customer service is excellent.
They are worth it, for not just cost, but in flavore and service.