Chana Masala - Lahori Street Style (Vegan)
Package Description: This sumptuous, hearty, Punjabi version of the classic vegan dish is one of the most delicious authentic Chana Masalas there is. A breakfast favourite, this entree is served on-the-go with naan or roti by street vendors in Lahore
Heat Level: Traditionally served medium to spicy, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: TURMERIC, SALT, PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, DRY GARLIC, GINGER
- SPICE PACK 2: CUMIN, CORIANDER, GARAM MASALA*
- SPICE PACK 3: FENUGREEK LEAVES
- SPICE PACK 4: CHILI POWDER (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
*GARAM MASALA: (CORIANDER, CINNAMON, CUMIN, GINGER, CLOVES, CARDAMOM, BLACK PEPPER)
Serving Size : 4
Cook Time: 35 Minute
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Delicious veg option or to go with other items for a really authentic Indian meal. We love it on rice as a side to white pan fried fish👌🏻
These are excellent kits and a cheap alternative to ordering Indian food. The taste is fantastic and the shipping is super fast. Note that these make great stocking stuffers;my adult kids loved them as well.
As always, fantastic!
One of the best of what I have tried. A nice creamy sauce. We were out of yogurt so I used sour cream. That worked fine. I was brave and added extra heat and it all tasted great.
I've enjoyed all the kits I've tried so far but the chana masala is my favourite! It's really nice to have a delicious and easy vegetarian/vegan meal option. It takes no time to make it for lazy nights too.