Butter Chicken 1950's Inspired
Product Information: This spice kit separates an authentic butter chicken recipe into four stages, with four corresponding spice blends to be added at different stages of the cooking process. None of the essential ingredients have been substituted. Possibly the best butter chicken spice kit you will ever find (just check out our reviews below). Free shipping within Canada.
- easy-to-find grocery list
- simple enough for beginner cooks
- adjustable spiciness
- easy step-by-step recipe, designed after the original recipe
- 4 spice pouches
- premium-quality, fresh spices to impart a truly authentic flavour
- Beats any one-step spice mix, paste or sauce.
Package Description: This is the original Butter Chicken, invented at the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi. Delicious marinated chicken braised in a buttery, spiced tomato gravy make this a sure winner!
Heat Level: Traditionally served mild, but you make yours are HOT as you like!!!
- SPICE PACK 1: Paprika Powder, Salt, Ginger, Dry Garlic
- SPICE PACK 2: Cumin Seeds
- SPICE PACK 3: Paprika Powder, Salt, Fenugreek, Sugar
- SPICE PACK 4: Chili Powder (Very Hot!!! for adjusting heat level)
Serving Size : 8
Cook Time: 30 Minute
Order #1863 has not arrived yet -
The best butter chicken that I have ever had. o full of flavor. Excellent quality.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this butter chicken. I found it easy to make and was delighted to cook it in a more authentic way, but was happy with how quickly it came together.
Very good. Used all the spice. Love the packaging and the grocery list.
The recipe was very easy to follow and most of the ingredients I already had on hand :) plus the flavor was just amazing! The Chicken Korma was to die for as well! Will definitely be ordering again!